Acupuncture is a proven tool to elevate workplace wellness. Acupressure helps to manage stress and anxiety by altering our neurochemistry to increase hormones like serotonin and epinephrine. It also helps to decrease our main stress-causing hormone, cortisol. It makes for happier, healthier employees.
Partner with AcuMedGroup Wellness Center to come up with a creative package that works best for you and your company.
Bring Your Team To Our Wellness Center
We would love to host your company at AcuMedGroup Wellness Center.
- You choose the goal—clarity, focus, creativity, healing—and we’ll do the rest.
- Bring 4-8 people for 1-2 hours or 8+ people for 2+ hours.
- Includes customized treatments for your team, private catering, retail discount, and AcuMedGroup and/or other health and wellness swag.
Bring Our Healing Practice To Your Office
We can bring a number of our healing services to you, at your office or wherever you choose.
- In-Office Treatment: Our licensed massage therapists can provide full or half-day treatments.
- Lunch and Learns: Let us teach you about the benefits of holistic medicine and treatments, including demonstrations of acupuncture, cubbing, ear seed treatments, and more.
- Events: From Corporate Retreats to Pop-Up Wellness Fairs and anything in between, we’d love to participate.
Corporate Partner Perks with AcuMedGroup Wellness Center
We want to create a package that is perfect for you and your team. Here are a few ideas of what we can do:
- Special pricing for bulk sessions
- Subsidized employee memberships
- Ongoing perks
- Year-round partnership opportunities
Understanding Acupuncture A Beginner’s Guide
Acupuncture is an ancient healing practice that has been used for millennia to relieve pain, reduce stress, and improve overall health. It has become
Chronic Pain: Breaking the Cycle
Chronic pain affects 50 million Americans. Chronic pain has been linked to increased risk of mental conditions including anxiety and depression. Chronic pain sends
Tui Na, Not Your Typical Massage
Stripping down to your birthday suit for a modern spa massage can be an uncomfortable experience for many. And the results are often only